Portfolio of dispute resolution processes, each of which can be tailored to meet your needs.
Focuses on fundamental and practical techniques to successfully resolve disputes.
Analysis and solutions-based consultancy to impact organisational efficiency.
Practicing Lobbying for Legislation with years of experience and access to lobby your case.
That any and every dispute, difference or question which may arise between the Parties to this Agreement shall be first settled by the Parties by an attempt at amicably setting the dispute through mutual negotiations. In case the disputes, differences or questions cannot be settled amicably or satisfactorily by correspondence or by mutual discussion within thirty days (30) after receipt by one party of the other party’s request for amicable settlement, it shall be referred to mediation to a panel of PMA Accredited Mediators. Mediation proceedings will be governed by the internationally recognized rules of mediation.
Considering that Pakistan’s contract enforcement indicators are not encouraging and it takes number of years and cost of contract enforcement. PMA resolves to lead and support interventions which will enable litigants and disputants to resolve disputes amicably and through mediation process. PMA’s aims and objects therefore include the following.
- Promotion of mediation process for resolution of disputes.
- Support to government, semi-government and non-governmental organizations in law reforms pertaining to ADR and mediation.
- Awareness raising among various groups, professionals and entities on mediation.
- Provision of capacity building opportunities for professionals in field of mediation.
- Network and develop and maintain linkages with like minded local and foreign based organizations in field of mediation.
- Hold conferences, workshops and other forums in field of mediation in Pakistan.